This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from CladMate.
What does this limited warranty cover.
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, CladMate will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What CladMate will do to correct problems.
CladMate will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from CladMate is 365 days from the date of purchase.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the product
- Normal wear and tear
What do you have to do?
To obtain your warranty, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most suitable solution for you.